Federation of Indian Export Organisations Member:
ISO 9001:2008 Certification from:
NANO STRUCTURED MATERIALS AND SPECIALITY CHEMICALS
The below listed Nanostructured Materials are available in different packing sizes - small or big quantity
Prices are indicative and subject to change depending on international raw material prices without notice. Taxes and freight extra as applicable.
NO CREDIT will be given on precious materials under any circumstances whatsoever. Goods once sold will not be taken back. R&D at your own risk. We cannot take guarantee on your R&D failures or desired outcomes. Please send inquiry and place PO only if you agree to the terms listed on our website.
Note: Powder mesh size and feel has no correlation with actual particle size as seen under electron microscope.
Silver (Ag) - In powder, particle or colloid form
- Superfine Nano Silver Powder - 30-54 nm, >99.9% Ag
- Superfine Silver Powder - 150 nm and above, >99.9% Ag
- Silver Powder, purity ~99.9% Ag
(Suited for filling silicone rubbers to impart electrical conductivity)
- Silver Powder, purity ~99.9% Ag, -200 mesh
(Suited for General purpose, Sintering and Brazing Applications)
- Silberpulver, Reinheit ~99.9% Ag, -200 mesh
(Geeignet für Universal-, Sinter-und Hartlöten)
- Pure Silver Powder - Flake Morphology (APS 1 micron)
Application: For Conductive Inks
Pricing (excluding taxes):
50gm - USD 100/INR 6100
100gm - USD 175/INR 11000
Higher qty - Please email us
- Pure Silver Granules (~99.9%) (in 1kg lots)
- Pure Silver Cut Blocks (~99.9%)
Recycling & Recovery
- We can recover pure silver from used AgC (Silver Graphite) sintered composite carbon blocks.
- Nano Silver Coated Copper Powders for Conductive Rubber application
- Developmental - Nano Silver Coated Copper Flake for Thick film paste
- Gold Powder, 99.99% Au
Enquiries are most welcome. Please email us at