NANO STRUCTURED MATERIALS AND SPECIALITY CHEMICALS
The below listed Nanostructured Materials are available in different packing sizes - small or big quantity
Prices are indicative and subject to change depending on international raw material prices without notice. Taxes and freight extra as applicable.
NO CREDIT will be given on precious materials under any circumstances whatsoever. Goods once sold will not be taken back. R&D at your own risk. We cannot take guarantee on your R&D failures or desired outcomes. Please send inquiry and place PO only if you agree to the terms listed on our website.
Note: Powder mesh size and feel has no correlation with actual particle size as seen under electron microscope.
Silver (Ag) - In powder, particle or colloid form
- Superfine Nano Silver Powder - 30-54 nm, >99.9% Ag
- Superfine Silver Powder - 150 nm and above, >99.9% Ag
- Silver Powder, purity ~99.9% Ag
(Suited for filling silicone rubbers to impart electrical conductivity)
- Silver Powder, purity ~99.9% Ag, -200 mesh
(Suited for General purpose, Sintering and Brazing Applications)
- Silberpulver, Reinheit ~99.9% Ag, -200 mesh
(Geeignet für Universal-, Sinter-und Hartlöten)
- Silver Flake for Thick film paste
Recycling & Recovery
- We can recover pure silver from used AgC (Silver Graphite) sintered composite carbon blocks.
- Silver Nitrate ( AgNO3 )
- Silver Chloride
- Silver Acetate
- Nano Silver Coated Copper Powders for EMI Shielding application
- Developmental - Nano Silver Coated Copper Flake for Thick film paste
- Gold Powder, 99.99% Au
- Gold Chloride solution / Chloroauric Acid - [ HAuCl4.3H2O ]
- Palladium Powder
- Palladium Metal, >99.9% Pd
- Cobalt Octoate solution (2%, 3%, 6%, 8%, 9%, 10% Co content) << New >>
- Silver 2-Ethylhexanoate
- more to come....
Enquiries are most welcome. Please email us at <<Click here to reveal email address>>